This position is primarily responsible for driving over established route to deliver meals directly to clients by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Reports timely to work.
- Complies with agency dress code.
- Performs Pre-trip and Post-trip inspection and completes the Vehicle form.
- Reports all repair needs or problems on the pre-and post trip Vehicle form.
- Fuels the vehicle driven at the end of the day or after which the fuel tank is less than half-full.
- Cleans out the vehicle at the end of the shift.
- Observes all traffic laws.
- No talking or texting on cell phone while driving.
- Loads car with client meals to be delivered.
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.